Wednesday 27 May 2015

Being single is good: JLo


Jennifer Lopez says she is still single and likes having "no one to answer to". PHOTO: PHOTO: LIVEJOURNAL
Jennifer Lopez says she is still single and likes having "no one to answer to". PHOTO: PHOTO: LIVEJOURNAL
LOS ANGELES: Hollywood singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, who is caught amidst rumours that she has rekindled her relationship with former boyfriend Casper Smart, says she is still single and likes having “no one to answer to”. 
PHOTO: FILE

PHOTO: CITIES GALLERY
“In my twenties, I was so focused on my career and on boyfriends, and now I realize it’s about focusing on feeling good about yourself. Being single is good. You have no one to answer to, so you can do whatever you want, but I don’t go wild or anything,” US Weekly magazine quoted the 45-year-old as saying.
PHOTO: PEOPLE

PHOTO: DESKTOPHD
Talking about her ideal man, Lopez said: “I like healthy men. If people don’t care about themselves, how can they care about anyone else?”

No comments:

Post a Comment